Wood Group is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. Wood Group operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion.
Wood provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. Wood strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
- 40,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations;
- 150+ years of history, operating in over 50 countries;
- We work with clients to develop and deliver creative, ‘win-win’ solutions in the oil & gas, clean energy, environment & infrastructure and mining markets;
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing;
- We offer a complete range of skills and services from the earliest ‘ideas’ stage of planned investments, through concept selection, front-end engineering design (FEED), EPC, and into commissioning and start-up.
We place great emphasis on our commitment to health and safety and are extremely proud of our safety achievements. We have won more than a hundred major safety awards for our outstanding international safety performance from governments, industry bodies and clients over the years. We’ve won the British Safety Council’s highly coveted Sword of Honour many times, recognised as the pinnacle of safety achievement.
We have been executing projects in Iraq since the 1930s, designing and building the first oil processing units at Kirkuk and developing the Al-Daura and Basrah facilities, and continue to play a key role in realising Iraq’s development vision. We have executed feasibility studies and FEEDs for two of the most important projects in Iraq’s oil sector: the 300,000 bpd Nassiriya refinery and the Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion (ICOEE) Project, and have been project management consultant for the ICOEE Project, described as “the most important project in Iraq”, which saw exports start in 2012 for Phase 1 and in 2014 for Phase 2.
Continuing our long relationship with Iraq, we are currently working, with our JV partner, on framework contracts for Shell Iraq Petroleum Development for the Majnoon Oil Field Commercial Production Project.
For more information visit: www.woodplc.com