IBBC’s Young Executives Network
The IBBC Young Executives Network is a platform committed to strengthening and maintaining the longstanding relationship between Iraq and Britain by bringing together the ideas and expertise of subject matter experts, IBBC members and young professionals in the UK, Iraq and internationally. It is a diverse and pluralistic platform created to foster collaboration, encourage discourse and support the development of connections within the business, academic and cultural ecosystem of Iraq.
- To Connect young professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and business men/women (aged 25-40) via social media, networking events, round table discussions, business introductions and conferences.
- To Support academic and career development through our strong connection with IBBC members by providing invaluable networking, mentoring and internship opportunities.
- To Facilitate economic development and international investment.
IBBC – Young Executives Network will operate under the existing IBBC organisational and governance structure. In order to be eligible for membership the following criteria must be met:
- Must be of Iraqi descent or have a strong interest/affiliation with Iraq.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong professional experience (25 – 35) as well as providing a separate Student/Graduate membership scheme (18-25).
- Have an interest towards the welfare and prosperous future of Iraq. Specifically, interest towards the range of topics provided (illustrated in the next few pages).
- The ability to contribute for a more interactive membership within the community.
- Current member referral and IBBC board approval is required.
- The IBBC reserves the right to suspend members found to breach the IBBC Governance requirements and Code of Practice.
For more information on the IBBC’s YEN and how to join, please visit please contact: [email protected]
IBBC’s Young Executives Network members
No members were found, please refine your search.