HWH & Associates are a well-established international engineering consultancy practice who have a strong international project base. The company is a British owned SME capable of meeting rigorous demands of technical and commercial requirements of construction and strategic development projects in Europe and the Middle East.
Our Iraq Work
We are making a significant contribution to the reconstruction development of Iraq. We have a permanent presence and a proven track record of project delivery in Iraq since 2003 with offices in Basrah and Erbil as well as project offices in Rumalia oil field. We have well-trained local and international staff of over 60 staff and increasing.
Our Key Capabilities
- Project and construction management including project tender documentation and cost analysis
- Environmental and social impact assessments for private and public clients
- Water and sewerage networks and treatment plants for urban and rural communities
- Marsh Arab Schools in traditional marsh Arab mudif style
- Topographical and geotechnical surveys of pipeline, wellheads and associated oil and gas facilities
- Agricultural planting and irrigation programmes
- Urban and rural waste management
- Power generation and distribution including renewable energy
- Urban and rural town planning with training programmes for municipalities and public sector clients
We are committed to the long-term growth of Iraq as there is a significant role for all in the re-development and stability of the country. We have a close working relationship with higher and vocational training centers such as Basra and Salford Universities including partnering for local training and capacity building programs.
For more information www.hwhassociates.com