IBBC Tech Forum Webinar on E Government
Monday 8th of June 2pm UK Time
Total time- 60 minutes
‘How E Government can benefit Iraq?’
- Ms Alex Segrove, UK Cabinet office, Government Digital Service (GDS), Lead for International delivery
- Mr Ismail Maraqa, PwC, Chairman of the ME Region Board,Country Senior Partner
- Mr Amar Shubar, Partner at Management Partners
- Mr Ashley Goodall, Marketing Adviser, IBBC (Chair)
As Iraq faces numerous challenges, how can Gov-Technology support the Government of Iraq in cost savings, increasing revenue, and simplifying life for both businesses and the people?
We Will be asking:
- What is E Govt and the experience of it in the UK?
- What is required to deliver E Govt? (GDS)
- The situation in Iraq – is a crisis the best time to make changes for the better?
- What is the status and appetite in Iraq for E Govt? Management Partners and PWC
- What are the challenges and barriers to implementation? All
- What do GOI need to do to make this happen?
- Who can be the main players in this and what do they need to do?
Collaboration: How can IBBC convene the key companies and people to support application of E Government in Iraq
General Questions and Observations: 15 Minutes
Expected running time 60 minutes with additional 30 minutes as required